Follow Briauna’s Progress
Briauna O. Patterson of Birmingham, AL was one of 700 students who graduated from Jacksonville State University on April 28. Patterson received a BS in Criminal Justice. JSU President John M. Beeh...Spring 2017
Briauna O Patterson of Birmingham has been named to the Dean's List at Jacksonville State University. More than 1,600 students made the President's or Dean's List at Jacksonville State University ...Spring 2017
Jacksonville State University congratulates Briauna Patterson of Birmingham, AL for being named to the Fall 2016 Dean's List. To be named to the President's List, a student must earn a perfect 4.0 ...Fall 2016
Awards & Recognition
Briauna Patterson was recognized for receiving a scholarshipPartial Music ScholarshipFall 2012 - Spring 2013Added by Briauna
Activities & Affiliations
Alpha Phi SigmaSecretary, PresidentAs President my responsibilities were to organize/plan activities such as fund raisers and guest speakers, implement attendance and good standing, and correspond with adviser on society activities and other news.
As Secretary my responsibilities were to record chapter activities, keep records, maintain current and alumni rosters, take roll at meetings/activities and keep minutes of each meeting.Fall 2015 - Spring 2017Added by Briauna
Sigma Alpha PiMembership Outreach Chair, SecretaryAs Membership Outreach Chair I shared the responsibility for reaching out to members and helping assure members are successfully completing the program,and responsible for attending each event and welcoming attendees.
As Secretary my role was to take notes at all meetings and email them to members, bring all documents for society events, and take attendance at all eventsFall 2016 - Spring 2017Added by Briauna
Marching SouthernersAs a Southerner I was able to perform at different colleges around the state and country such as Alabama State University, University of Florida, University of Arkansas and Michigan State University. I was also able to perform as a member of the exhibition band of the Bands of America Super Regional in Atlanta, Georgia and as part of the exhibition band of the Bands of America Regional in Jacksonville, Alabama.Added by Briauna
• Ensures that all cash handling procedures are done in accordance to policy and procedure as well as in a timely manner. Opens, closes and balances register and records information on a balance sheet.
• Regularly identifies and informs Customer Service Supervisor and Loss Prevention Supervisor of register variances and errors. Investigates variances and errors to help in their correction.
• Prepares funds and media for cash registers at opening and closing. Provides change for registers and collects cash and media pick-ups. Performs register reads and resets.
• Ensures prompt removal of merchandise returns and holds. Makes sure all merchandise is folded, hung, tagged and priced appropriately before returning to the sales floor.
• Processes damages and the appropriate paperwork correctly. Tags vendor return items. Call for department to pick up returns.
• Maintains a neat, clean and organized customer service area.
• Maintains consistent communication and follow through with E3's on any signing or “Yes We Can” opportunities.
• Utilizes and adheres to merchandise presentation standards in regards to the 5 Basics: replenishment, signing, sizing, clearance and clean store.October 2014 - January 2015
Redstone Federal Credit Union
Greeting members as they enter and exit, help sign in members, answer phone calls and assist tellers and advisers.May 2013 - May 2014