Follow Brittany’s Progress
Brittany Artz, a resident of Machesney Park, IL was announced as a Distinguished Scholar at Rockford University. Adult Accelerated Degree Completion students attending Rockford University were name...Spring 2016
Brittany Artz, a resident of Machesney Park, IL, was announced as a Distinguished Scholar at Rockford University. Full-time students attending Rockford University were named Distinguished Scholars...Spring 2015
Brittany Artz, a resident of Machesney Park, IL, was named to the Dean's List at Rockford University. Adult Accelerated Degree Completion students attending Rockford University were named to the D...Spring 2017
Activities & Affiliations
Sigma Beta DeltaSigma Beta Delta Honor Society for students in business, management, and administration serves institutions which offer baccalaureate and graduate degrees in business, management, and administration where the institution holds accreditation from one of the six regional accrediting bodies but not specialized accreditation in business.Added by Brittany
Account ManagerSeptember 2010 - May 2016
• Customer service, servicing existing accounts, obtaining orders, pro-active sales opportunities.
• Preparing and presenting presentations.
• Submitting meeting minutes and work plans.
• Monitoring competition by gathering marketplace information on pricing, delivery, and competitive value propositions.
Peak Sports Club
Day Care Provider/ Kids SpotMarch 2009 - PresentGreet parents and watch and interact with children as their parents work out.
Team LeaderMay 2006 - PresentTake orders, cashier duties, making and serving ice cream to existing and new customers. fill machines, help make schedule, inventory and cleaning duties. along with helping manager the team.
Konica Minolta Business Solutions
Account ExecutiveMay 2016 - Present
• Contact regular and prospective customers to demonstrate products, explain product features, and solicit orders.
• Recommend products to customers, based on customers' needs and interests.
• Answer customers' questions about products, prices, availability, product uses, and credit terms.
• Estimate or quote prices, credit or contract terms, warranties, and delivery dates.
• Consult with clients after sales or contract signings to resolve problems and to provide ongoing support.