Distribution Specialist at Public Defender 9th Judicial District / social services
Alternative Sentencing/Mitigation Specialist, September 2015-Current
• Complete bio-psychosocial assessments; formulate alternative treatment plans for indigent clients with mental health, medical, and substance abuse issues.
• Complete competency assessments and provide restoration for clients who meet involuntary commitment criteria.
• Provide mitigation services to defense attorneys by highlighting patterns of trauma, mental illness and drug abuse that may have influence clients behavior.
• Perform Baker Act assessments for clients in local Crisis Stabilization Units.
• Train and manage undergraduate and graduate level social work interns.
• Veteran services
• Drug court
September 2015 - Present