Follow Faye’s Progress
The University of Dayton is a top-tier, national, Catholic, research institution. Founded in 1850 by the Society of Mary (the Marianists), we focus on educating the whole person, connecting learning with leadership and service. Through student clubs, ...
Faye DeGerome of Gibsonia, PA, graduated from the University of Dayton with a Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering degree in Mechanical Engineering . A commencement ceremony was held at 9:45 a....Fall 2014Verified by University of Dayton
Congratulations, Faye, you have been named to the Dean's List for the 2013 fall semester. Your hard work and commitment to academic excellence paid off, and your academic dean formally recognizes ...Fall 2013Verified by University of Dayton
Activities & Affiliations
American Society of Mechanical EngineersThe purpose and mission of ASME shall be:
1) to represent the Mechanical Engineering department at UD
2) to represent the ASME community at UD and Dayton area
3) to dedicate our knowledge and resources for the benefit of UD and the Dayton community
4) to be involved with events held at UD, both engineering and non-engineering related, promoting the positive values held by the student section
5) to promote the values of UD when representing the student section off-campus
6) to expan...Summer 2013Added by Faye
Faye has not added any work experience yet.