Follow Kirbi’s Progress
The University of Memphis is a learner-centered metropolitan research university providing high quality educational experiences while pursuing new knowledge through research, artistic expression, and interdisciplinary and engaged scholarship.
Kirbi Maria Tucker of Memphis, TN earned a GCRT degree in Philanthropy and Nonprof Lead from the University of Memphis during May 7 commencement ceremonies. The University of Memphis is the flagsh...Spring 2016
Kirbi Maria Tucker of Memphis TN earned a Additional Major degree in Criminology and Criminal Jus from the University of Memphis during May 10 commencement ceremonies. The University of Memphis is...Spring 2014
Kirbi Maria Tucker earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in Psychology from the University of Memphis during May 12 commencement ceremonies. The University of Memphis is the flagship institution of the...Spring 2013
Kirbi Maria Tucker of Memphis, Tennessee was named to the Dean's List at the University of Memphis for the spring 2012 semester. The Dean's List is composed of students who have 12 or more earned ...Spring 2012
Activities & Affiliations
Helen Hardin Honors ProgramSpring 2010Added by Kirbi
New Memphis Institute Summer Experience, ParticipantSummer 2013Added by Kirbi
Alpha Lambda Delta National Honor Society for First-Year StudentsSpring 2010Added by Kirbi
Boys and Girls Club of Greater MemphisFall 2011Added by Kirbi
University of Memphis
Admissions Counselor• Assists in preparing New Student Orientation
• Communicates with prospective students by phone and mail; counsels prospective students on admission requirements, financial aid and other topics
• Creates brochures and other printed material; reviews printed materials and up-dates as necessary.
• Designs and develops lecture topics on career and college planning.
• Develops visitation schedule
• Hosts activities for prospective students
• Presents University's total program to students, parents, teachers, and counselors through visits to schools, organization meetings and special events; disseminates University materials
• Serves as mentor for current University studentsAugust 2016 - Present
Added by Kirbi