Follow Marcy’s Progress
Activities & Affiliations
Phi Kappa Phi was born different. In 1897, 10 senior students, 2 faculty members and the University of Maine president created a new kind of honor society, one that recognized excellence in all academic disciplines.Today, Phi Kappa Phi continues to rec...
Marcy Glover, Manager of Undergraduate Academic Affairs and Programs at George Mason University, is currently serving as an officer for the university's chapter of The Honor Society of Phi Kappa Ph...Fall 2016Verified by The Honor Society of Phi Kappa PhiExpand ▾
George Mason University
Founding Chapter Secretary and Director of Membership - The Phi Beta Kappa SocietySeptember 2012 - Present
Manager, Undergraduate Academic Affairs and Programs, Office of the Provost• Management and/or participation on multiple undergraduate curriculum related committees (Mason Core, Collaborative for Undergraduate Education, Cross College Curriculum, 4-VA working group, SSSAC, University website redesign, APAC, AAC).
• Actively participate in assessment of the Mason Core program.
• Conduct research related to undergraduate curriculum trends and in response to specific issues or concerns.
• Investigate undergraduate academic appeals and provide background and recommendation to Associate Provost regarding response to appeal. Responsible for drafting response and maintaining records related to the appeals process.
• Co-manage annual catalog revision process. Responsible for all academic policies and related content.
• Act as liaison to multiple undergraduate curriculum affiliated offices to provide support and coordinate response to specific issues or concerns (Writing Across the Curriculum, Fellows - Sustainability and Civic Engagement, University Ombudsman, and the Robinson Professors.
• Reconciliation of budgets and processing of all financial actions.
• Coordination and management of two university academic honor societies.
• Coordination of Provost-level academic achievement awards.March 2012 - Present
Added by Marcy