Follow Silvia’s Progress
Devoted to the preparation of world citizens through global education, Fairleigh Dickinson University is New Jersey’s largest private university and features more than 100 liberal arts and professional degree programs, two international campuses, dozen...
Silvia Cano, of Elizabeth, NJ, a student at Fairleigh Dickinson University's Metropolitan Campus, located in Teaneck, NJ, has graduated with a BA in Individualized Studies as of May 2014. FDU's Fl...Spring 2014Verified by Fairleigh Dickinson UniversityExpand ▾
Silvia Cano, of Elizabeth, NJ, a student at Fairleigh Dickinson University's Metropolitan Campus in Teaneck, N.J. has been named to the Dean's List for the Spring 2013 Semester. To qualify for the...Spring 2013Verified by Fairleigh Dickinson UniversityExpand ▾
U.S. Census Bureau
Enumerator* Planned work by reviewing assignment area to determine organization of neighborhoods and
locate households for conducting interviews.
* Conducted interviews with residents in assigned areas by following stringent guidelines and
* Explained the purpose of the census interview, answered residents' questions, elicited information
following a script, and recorded census data on forms.
* Assessed quality control levels on selected addresses, determined which samples passed or
failed, and maintained records for quality control verification.
* Complied with accuracy standards while maintaining high production rates.
* Maintained records of hours worked, units produced, miles driven, quality control results, and
expenses incurred in the performance of duties.
* Met daily with supervisor to review and submit work, and receive additional instructions.April 2010 - July 2010
Added by Silvia