Supervisor at Cinemaworld
April 2014 – Present
about two years of actual employment (on and off during school year) in Lincoln, Rhode Island
- Direct and supervise staff of up to 20 employees.
- Maintain cleanliness of entire building, includes lobby, employee areas, and 16 theater screens.
- Provide assistance to customers whenever necessary/ customer service.
- Delegate the work which needs to be completed by the department
- Assign employees to specific duties.
- Enforce health, safety, and security rules.
- Hire, train, and evaluate personnel.
- Keeping and updating personal employee performance records.
- Track inventory of janitorial supplies and complementary items.
- Create department employee schedules.
Other departments I have been fully trained and worked in:
- Sell tickets, and gift cards using cash and credit transactions.
- Answering main company telephone.
- Provide customer service and assist on any questions.
- Operate rewards card system and sign customers up.
- Convey information to management and upper management and assist in any tasks.
April 2014 - Present