CurrentUniversity of Delaware
MajorBachelor Of Science In Accounting
MinorInternational Business With Concentration In French Language
Follow Rachel’s Progress
Nestled in the charming town of Newark, the University of Delaware thrives on a combination of rich historical significance and cutting-edge research. More than 20,000 undergraduate and graduate students—affectionately know as Blue Hens—bring the UD c...
Rachel Albrecht of Greenwich, NY, has been named to University of Delaware's Dean's List for the Spring 2016 semester. The Dean's List, an honor conferred at the end of the fall and spring semeste...Spring 2016
Rachel Albrecht has been named to the University of Delaware's Dean's List for Fall 2012. Albrecht is from Greenwich, NY. To meet eligibility requirements for the Dean's List, a student must be enr...Fall 2012
Rachel Albrecht, of Greenwich, NY is now a student at the University of Delaware. The University of Delaware, founded in 1743, is one of the most popular universities in the U.S. Our student body ...Fall 2012
Colleges across the country are recognizing students from Greenwich High School for their on-campus success. Click any achievement to discover alumni from Greenwich High School, view their personalized Merit pages, and learn about what they are accompl...
Stewart's Shops Corp.
Sales Associate• Stewart's Shops Inc. upholds exemplary customer service ideals
• I learned to always put the customer first and ensure that they are content with their purchases and their in-store experience
• Normally worked 30-40 hours a week at Stewart's, often the early morning shifts
• I also helped out at other Stewart's shops in the district during busy holidays or if they were short-staffed
• I was responsible for store inventory and processing orders
• Expected to advertise store products and promotions
• Managed the cash register
• Delivered deposits of up to $5000 to the bank.
• Working for Stewart's Shops Inc. taught me time management skills, and allowed me to practice working efficiently in a team-based environment with other employees to accomplish daily tasks and keep the store in working order.June 2012 - August 2014
Added by Rachel
New Castle Municipal Services Commission
Accounting Intern• Project-based accounting internship for the City of New Castle Municipal Services Commission.
• Responsible for two ongoing projects throughout the summer:
o The first project is involved with implementing a new financial statement module and converting all statements to the new software, since the previous software is no longer supported.
o The second project consists of utilizing asset management software to update records and depreciation of fixed assets, many of which are outdated or no longer in existence.
• Also helped the accounting assistant and business manager when needed.
• Additional responsibilities and assignments include but are not limited to:
o assisting with year-end financial statements, particularly the statement of cash flows
o processing invoices and work order forms using Quickbooks
o entering accounts payable and receivable transactions and posting to the general ledger
o publishing and printing the quarterly newsletter for all of MSC's clientsJune 2015 - Present
Added by Rachel
Alpha Delta Pi Sorority
Philanthropy Chair• A leadership role in which I am responsible for organizing and executing multiple fundraiser events each semester
• Ensuring that all funds raised go directly through the Alpha Delta Pi Foundation and benefit Alpha Delta Pi's local and national philanthropies, the Andrew McDonough B+ Foundation and Ronald McDonald House Charities respectively
• Events included a soccer tournament in April of 2015 that grossed over $1,300 dollars for Ronald McDonald House Charities, UDance Dance Marathon where ADPi's team raised over $77,000 for The B+ Foundation
• Also responsible for keeping up with paperwork necessary to host events, meeting deadlines
• Managing the Philanthropy Committee of about 25 girls, holding meetings and delegating tasks
• Assigning responsibilities to 200+ girls to make events run smoothly
• Reaching out and communicating with local businesses to gain sponsorship for events
• Working with members of the executive board to ensure the events are efficient and successfulNovember 2014 - Present
Added by Rachel
University of Delaware
Event Staff• Working 10-15 hours a week while maintaining a full course load
• working with coworkers in a team-based environment to accomplish tasks in a timely manner
• responsible for organizing and implementing the setup and breakdown of equipment for events
• overseeing the ticket counters
• ushering spectators to their seats at athletic events and various other events
• Enhanced my time management skills, forced me to become efficient at balancing my time between work and studying among other activities I am involved inSeptember 2012 - Present
Added by Rachel