Follow Haley’s Progress
Trine University, founded in 1884, is known for producing career-ready graduates who are prepared to succeed, lead and serve. Trine faculty and staff encourage and celebrate students for their achievements. Excelling On and Off the Field – It’s A Trine...
Haley Agard of Franklin has been named to Trine University's dean's list for the fall 2012 semester. Agard is a freshman majoring in Criminal Justice. To be eligible for Dean's List, a student must...Fall 2012
Trine University is pleased to announce its president's list for the fall 2014 semester. To be included, a student must be registered for a minimum of 15 credit hours and earn a 3.75 or higher gra...Fall 2014
Awards & Recognition
Activities & Affiliations
Haley Agard, a Trine University sophomore majoring in Criminal Justice, is competing on Trine's Cheerleading team. Agard is from Franklin, Ind. and a graduate of Franklin County High School. T...Fall 2013
CheerleadingFall 2012 - Fall 2015Added by Haley
National Society of Leadership and SuccessHonor SocietyFall 2013 - Fall 2015Added by Haley
Circle KSecretary , Secretary, PresidentVolunteering ServiceFall 2012 - Fall 2015Added by Haley
Admissions AssistantAugust 2012 - October 2015
Added by Haley
Indiana Institute of Technology
Admissions CounselorAs an Admissions Counselor, I meet with prospective students to explain the curriculum and effectively sell Indiana Tech's programs to interested individuals. I am also responsible for enrolling new students, database management, weekly reports, and meeting personal and team oriented goals.
• Document all prospective student requests, collecting and maintaining data.
• Meet with prospective students.
• Participate in information sessions and education fairs aimed at prospective undergraduate students.
• Process new student applications according to procedure using Jenzabar EX.
• Actively participate in generating ideas to increase enrollment of new student starts.
• Support the vision and policies of Indiana Tech.
• Manage recruitment territory.
• Assist students through financial aid process and procedures.
• Build relations with students and families to promote enrollment.
• Participate in campus community.
• Support and implemented enrollment management recruiting plans.
• Adhere to all state, and federal accreditation and Institute rules and regulations regarding student recruitment.
• Maintain many of Indiana Tech’s social media pages.
• Create campus Mailchimp’s.October 2015 - Present
Added by Haley
Hutton Criminal Profiling and Associates
Investigative AssistantThe team is working with Dr. Hutton in compiling cases for national studies, profiling cases and assisting in the preparation of her upcoming symposiums.
• Profile cases.
• Gather national statistics.
• Pull cases online.
• Investigate cold cases.
• Help prepare her upcoming symposiums.August 2015 - Present
Added by Haley