Follow Nitin’s Progress
Ranked #23 among national public universities, Clemson University is a major, land-grant, science- and engineering-oriented research university that maintains a strong commitment to teaching and student success. Clemson is an inclusive, student-centere...
Nitin Madhok of New Delhi graduated Magna Cum Laude from Clemson University Dec. 19, 2013, with a Bachelor of Science in Computer Science. Madhok was among more than 1,100 students who rece...Fall 2013
Nitin Madhok of New Delhi has been named to the President's List at Clemson University for the fall 2012 semester. Madhok is majoring in Computer Science. To be named to the President's List, ...Fall 2012
Nitin Madhok of New Delhi, whose major is Computer Science, has been named to the Dean's List at Clemson University for the fall 2013 semester. To be named to the Dean's List, a student achieved a...Fall 2013
Nitin Madhok of New Delhi has been named to the Dean's List at Clemson University for the spring 2013 semester. Madhok is majoring in Computer Science. To be named to the Dean's List, a stude...Spring 2013
Activities & Affiliations
Nitin Madhok of Clemson Selected to Join The Honor Society of Phi Kappa Phi Chapter at Clemson UniversityNitin Madhok of Clemson has been selected for membership in the Clemson University chapter of The Honor Society of Phi Kappa Phi, the nationA?s oldest, most selective and most prestigious all-disci...Fall 2013
National Society of Collegiate ScholarsFall 2013 - Winter 2016-2017Added by Nitin
Alpha Phi OmegaSpring 2013Added by Nitin
Phi Kappa Phi was born different. In 1897, 10 senior students, 2 faculty members and the University of Maine president created a new kind of honor society, one that recognized excellence in all academic disciplines.Today, Phi Kappa Phi continues to rec...
The Honor Society of Phi Kappa Phi is pleased to announce that Nitin Madhok of Clemson, S.C., was recently initiated into Phi Kappa Phi, the nation's oldest and most selective collegiate honor soc...Fall 2013Verified by The Honor Society of Phi Kappa PhiExpand ▾
Systems Programmer I* Create, install, configure and maintain operating systems, utility programs, system software of mission critical systems, application system management tools and related software.
* Tune, tweak and review systems for maximum performance and reliability.
* Ensure that systems are secure, stable and efficient.
* Document all actions, system changes and process and procedures in either Twiki or Tiger Tracks as required.
* Provide regular reports to management of issues and activities.
* Track system capacity and help ensure backups success for managed systems.
* Notify the NOC of any outages and ensure SNS posts are accurate.
* Take the initiative, recommend and implement new and or creative solutions that improve reliability/redundancy, system performance or general streamline the responsibilities of the Operating Environment group and CSO.
* Be proactive in system administration duties to identify and resolve issue before they become problems.
* Work towards the automation of tracking system capacity.
* Act as a subject matter expert in resolving complicated issues, designing, architecting and implementing new systems.
* Set, document, and meet objectives for service delivery.
* Act as a liaison with other departments within CCIT and with external customers to resolve technical problems.
* Help train other technical staff, mentor them and help develop a more robust and versatile team of technical resources.
* Research needs and options and select and implement or design and develop highly specialized systems as needed.
* Contribute to research and development projects as required.March 2014 - Present
Unix/Linux Server Admin InternMay 2013 - December 2013
Added by Nitin
Project Contributor* Documentation using Sphinx
* Filing issues and bug reports
* Testing code and salt states
* Resolving issues and bugs
* Managing, reviewing and merging Pull Requests for various Salt Formulas
* Developing Salt Execution Modules and State Modules using Python
* Making Salt Python3 compatibleFebruary 2014 - Present
Added by Nitin