Bachelor of Science in Applied Management, Summa Cum Laude, 3.97
Added by Noah
Noah O'Brien was recognized for earning a spot on an honors list
Phi Kappa Phi (Honor Society)
Ohio University Chapter
Phi Kappa Phi is recognized as the United States’ oldest and most selective collegiate honor society for all academic disciplines.
Added by Noah
Reliability Analyst at Emery Oleochemicals
• Develop and implement global operational reliability programs for North America and Asia Pacific operations, including site visits and preventative maintenance audits.
• Lead Kaizen-based strategies to improve global SAP functionality in PM, FI, and CO modules.
• Create automated Excel-based reports predicated on DCS/PLC meter data ported via PI (OSIsoft) advanced calculation formulas to monitor and assess energy use, production, and efficiency levels.
• Use statistical sampling and overlapping data arrays in PI (OSIsoft) to study and reverse adverse turbidity trends on condensation return streams.
• Verify billing accuracy for manufacturing partnerships through various flow totalization calculation methodologies.
Quality and Safety:
• Manage site ISO/GMP maintenance program, including administration of SharePoint QMS for controlled documents, participation in external audits, adherence to NIST calibration/traceability requirements, and deferral initiation.
• Manage site PSM mechanical integrity program, including execution of frequency-based inspections, analysis of remaining life data, compliance with OSHA/EPA requirements, and administration of SharePoint documentation retention program.
• Create SAP preventative maintenance plans with scheduled frequencies specific to process environment, legal requirements, and ASME/ISO/GMP/PSM standards.
• Create SAP asset functional location hierarchies based on piping and instrumentation diagrams and other engineering drawings.
• Use thermal imaging equipment (infrared thermography) to assess equipment operational reliability and document baselines on new equipment.
• Use ultrasonic technology (measurement and airborne) to test the functionality, structural integrity, and condition of production equipment.
• Maintain NDT (NDE) Level II certification and knowledge in applicable SNT-TC-1A standards.