Follow Reuben’s Progress
Kennesaw State University is one of the 50 largest public universities in the country. Located just north of Atlanta, Ga., the University combines a suburban setting on two campuses in Kennesaw and Marietta, with access to one of the country’s most dyn...
Reuben Hilliard of Kennesaw, GA graduated from Kennesaw State University on Dec. 13 - 14, 2016. Fall commencement also marked the first time that Samuel S. Olens presided over the University's grad...Fall 2016Verified by Kennesaw State UniversityExpand ▾
Activities & Affiliations
As a biology undergraduate, Reuben Hilliard conducted research in the Paula Jackson lab. He has continued to work with Dr. Jackson during his graduate studies by analyzing data from their research while currently enrolled in the Masters of Science in Applied Statistics program. Reuben presented part of the results from the research at the 2016 SAS Day competition at KSU, where he won top poster award. Hilliard is a 2015 Clendenin Scholar and received the CarMax Academic Scholarship consecutively in spring 2016 and 2015. His research intersects the disciplines of biology and statistics, focusing on environmental sciences. He is also employed as a data analyst at an Atlanta-based health care provider.Fall 2016Verified by Kennesaw State University
Business Intelligence Developer● Translate business needs, measures and KPIs into technical designs for BI solutions.
● Develop statistical models in R to help physicians, nurses and hospital administrators make better decisions regarding patient outcomes and optimize facility operations workflows.
● Part of a team performing requirement analyses, dimensional data modeling, physical design, ETL design and development, to implement Exasol’s MPP In-memory analytics accelerator on top of a custom EDW solution. This includes the process of migrating/merging Epic Clarity Cogito, Allscripts EPSi and Oracle PeopleSoft.
● Meet regularly with clinical and business end users within Piedmont’s Hospital and Healthcare system to develop custom, high-impact BI analytics reports, scorecards and visualizations in Tableau.
● Train and create documentation for Tableau desktop users on advanced visualization techniques, best practices and how to perform applicable statistical analyses.
● Maintain and develop custom T-SQL queries in Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio & build custom data marts in Tableau Server. Research and resolve data integrity and performance needs.August 2015 - Present
Added by Reuben