I.T. Desktop Support Assistant at University of Bridgeport
• Image and install software on faculty and staff laptop and desktop computers
• Provide basic troubleshooting, repair and maintenance for computer equipment (e.g. Micro-computers, disk drives, and laser printers) and assist with testing personal computers and peripherals on a network to diagnose, hardware versus software problems.
• Deploy hardware and software across the University campus
• Independently troubleshoot computer and peripheral problems for staff, faculty and students, and offer solutions using the web and other internal IT resources
• Maintain inventory of computer, networking, and all other IT related equipment.