• Monthly Payroll preparation.
• Prepare and issue cheques on payroll related matters.
• Prepare part-time, overtime, expenses, road show allowances – check, and verify prior to submission for authorized signature
• Prepare part time summary for payments
• To monitor the KISS system for incentive payments and part time claims
• Maintaining proper employee data and personal files
• Update of staff confirmation.
• Assist in preparing HR letters e.g. Appointment / Confirmation / Renewal letters/ etc
• Record and issue disciplinary letters and follow up with relevant HR procedures.
• Updating Annual leave / medical records in Quick Staff System (per center)
• Monthly updates of group insurance enrollment - AIA
• Maintenance of HR filing system
• E-pay slips distributions.
a) Preparing documentation for Employment Pass application for foreign staff.
b) Documentation for dependent pass application (if any).
c) Renewal or cancellation of Employment Pass.
• To closely keep track of the validity of employment pass / teaching permit.
• Advertisement and recruitment – distribute resumes to the respective HOD.
• Monitor of staff scholarship.
• Memo preparation and distribution.
• Monthly update of study fee memo to cashier.
• Monthly report printing and in charge of monthly statutory payments.
• Ministry of Higher Education (MOHE):
a) Preparing documentation for teaching permit for both local and expatriate lecturer.
b) To compile and checking the application from center.
c) To update and maintain proper records.
• Keep track of daily staff attendance (HQ) and prepare a monthly report
• To practice the six (6) belief statement of this organization.
• Other duties as assigned from time to time based on teamwork approach
October 2016 - Present
Intern at BTI Consultants
• Provided research assistance to Vice President, Consulting Managers and Research Consultants in their search for suitable candidates.
• Data entry of candidates’ profiles/ details.
• Conducted regular candidates’ updates in the system.
• Doing search for finding suitable candidates.
• Interviewed candidates and preparing their profiles to be presented to the clients.
• Coordinated interview schedules.
• Followed up with consultants on other opportunities for the interviewed candidates.
• Posted Job ads on JobStreet.
• Writing Job Description.
• Uploaded resumes to JobScience.
• Data entry of Clients details.