-Responsible for providing walk-up IT support for students, faculty, and staff in the Honors College and University Administration.
August 2015 - Present
School Operations Assistant at Cobb County School District
•Operate audio/video systems for events in a 1,000 seat concert hall
•Consult with clients about audio/video needs
•Troubleshoot and repair audio/video systems
•Notable Projects: Clark Howard Primetime Taping, Superintendent’s District-Wide Professional Learning, CCSD Summer School Graduation
November 2013 - Present
Multi-Platform Producer at WSB-TV
• 2014 Gubernatorial Faith Forum (October 2014) – A2 audio assistant
• Parade of Excellence (October 2014) – Parabolic microphone operator and A2 assistant
• Sports Zone Friday (September 2012 – Current) – High School Football Game of the Week. Responsible for coordinating facilities with host school, managing production, and social media interaction centered around game.
• Clark Howard Primetime (October 2014) – PA Audio operator and A2 assistant
• Georgia Salutes America (July 2015) – A2 audio assistant
January 2012 - Present
Alexander was awarded this badge for 6 achievements.
Click on the stories below to view them.