Follow Bailey’s Progress
Bailey Kimball of Essex Junction, VT, graduated with a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration during commencement ceremonies on May 21, 2017, at the University of Vermont. The univ...Spring 2017Verified by The University of VermontExpand ▾
Awards & Recognition
Bailey Kimball was recognized for earning a scholarshipWhen first entering the University of Vermont, I was presented the Patrick Scholarship. This scholarship is awarded specifically to high academic-achieving native Vermonters. I was chosen because I was in the top 25% of my graduating high school class, ranked 1260 or higher on my SAT EBRW/M, 26 or higher on my ACT Composite, and a 3.0 or higher GPA throughout high school.Summer 2013Added by Bailey
Activities & Affiliations
Rho Lamda Honor SocietyDuring my senior year, I was accepted into the Rho Lamda Honor Society at the University, specific for high achieving women in Greek Life.Fall 2016 - Spring 2017Added by Bailey
Students for True Animal Rights (STAR)I participated in meetings and activities or events hosted by the Students for True Animal Rights Club, previously known at the Vermont Student for Animal Protection Club.Fall 2014 - Spring 2015Added by Bailey
Alpha Chi Omega - Alpha IotaSecretary, Risk Management First Year Rep, Alumni Chair, Newsletter Chair, Chi Connections Chair, MyJourney First Year Rep, VP PR and Marketing, Chapter President, Chapter Standards and Relations Senior RepThroughout my four years of college, I was an active member of the Alpha Iota Chapter of Alpha Chi Omega. I held many non-executive and executive positions throughout my time in the chapter, including Chapter President and VP PR and Marketing. I also attended as many events and fundraisers as possible.Fall 2013 - Spring 2017Added by Bailey
Red Cross ClubDuring high school, I actively participated and volunteered on the school Red Cross Club.Added by Bailey
Lacrosse TeamFor three years, I was a active team member of the High School Lacrosse TeamAdded by Bailey
1% For The Planet
Brand Marketing InternFebruary 2017 - April 2017
• Researched businesses to build pipeline for the membership team and presented the results of research to functional teams
• Assisted in planning and implementation of events with the network
• Supported social media campaigns and researched analytics behind social media content
• Used Google Analytics and Salesforce CRM
HostessApril 2015 - January 2017
Throughout college, I worked as a hostess at a local restaurant as a means to remain financially stable as a full-time student at school.
The University of Vermont Medical Center
Marketing and Communications InternAugust 2016 - December 2016
• Worked directly with the Marketing & Communications team of the Medical Center
• Focused on social media, advertising campaigns, and marketing materials
• Assisted in writing publications, drafting press releases, and any additional projects offered
• Used Sprinklr, Banana Tags, and Hootsuite
National Life Group
Conference and Meeting Planning InternMay 2016 - August 2016
• Trained directly with the AVP of Recognition and Conferences to gain knowledge in meeting planning.
• Assisted in hands-on work assignments to learn the conference planning process.
• Developed interpersonal and team building skills through working cohesively with the entire conference planning team.
• Implemented project scope on "Bridging the Generation Gap" within a team of interns; using data analysis, personal interviews, future initiatives, and finally, presenting this plan to company
• Used Salesforce CRM
The EDGE Sports and Fitness
Front Desk ReceptionistNovember 2012 - May 2016
Throughout high school and college, I held a part-time job as a front desk receptionist at a local gym as a means to remain financially stable while at school.
Well Wed Co.
Social Media and Publications InternAugust 2015 - December 2015
• Prepared our daily blog write-ups, such as selecting exceptional imagery, scripting and editing the written content, and formatting the blog to match the appearance of the website.
• Created special promotion posts and making credits for brands being featured.
• Assisted in strategizing approaches to gain audience in social media bases.
• Created and published first Pinterest board account for the company