OADP Summer Analyst at JPMorgan Chase & Co.
• Gained exposure to various areas within the Investment Bank including settlements, trade support, regulatory management, fraud, and anti-money laundering investigations.
• My primary role was based in the security-processing department, where I managed end-to-end processes within corporate actions and frequently coordinated with senior managers, account managers, third party transfer agents, and the Depository Trust and Clearing Corporation (DTCC).
• Processed several hundred UIT liquidation requests, bond/stock conversions, warrant exercises, and UIT splits.
June 2016 - August 2016
Parts Engineering Intern at NASA Goddard Space Flight Center
• Handled over 21,000 residual electrical components and assemblies from 21 previous space missions (James Webb Space Telescope, ST-8, St-5, etc.)
• Received Electrostatic Discharge Control (ESD) training to be qualified to handle the fragile, complex, and expensive electrical devices worth over $57,000,000.
• Responsible for inspecting parts and transferring them from SharePoint into a new database used throughout the entire GSFC.
June 2015 - August 2015
Electrical Engineering Intern at SDM Metro
• Performed power quality audits, load studies, and short circuit/coordination studies.
• Responsible for identifying, locating, and assessing panel-boards or circuit breakers, and programming/connecting power quality meters to them.
• Aided technicians in the change out of industrial sized batteries within UPS systems.
• Assessed data from power quality meters, generated technical reports, and performed short circuit/coordination studies using Auto-CAD, SKM and Dranetz software.
May 2014 - August 2014