A student-run organization whose primary function is to plan and facilitate cultural, social, recreational, and educational events. Responsive to student interest, with a primary goal of fostering campus community and unity on campus.
Responsible for calling alumna and friends to raise money for institutional scholarships.
Graphic Design Internship
Determine the message the design should portray
Create images that identify a product or convey a message
Develop graphics and visual or audio images for product illustrations, logos, and websites
Create designs either by hand or using computer software packages
Select colors, images, text style, and layout
Incorporate changes recommended by supervisor
Designed athletic t-shirt for 2015-2016 school year
Designed logo for an on campus event "Lark fest".
• Provide customers with exceptional service and long-term relationships
• Be a team player, maintaining open dialogue and a respectful work environment
• Be fully committed and passionately dedicated to personal sales excellence
• Be the ambassador of our business, representing the fashion, style and product knowledge of Dressbarn brands
• Assist in the maintenance of a clean and comfortable store environment
March 2017 - Present
Catering (Food Service Worker) at AVI foodsystems
Responsible for the preparation and set up of food at an account and location
Maintain clean, neat and orderly areas
Complete daily duties/tasks within the scheduled work shift
Follow proper guest service procedures whenever interacting with others by smiling, making eye contact and greeting guests
Maintain a fast pace and ability to multitask when performing duties
February 2017 - Present
Karli was awarded this badge for 2 achievements.
Click on the stories below to view them.