- To consult with and train MGMT 101 students in creating effective written reports
- To attend and participate in weekly MGMT 101 board meetings
- To read, offer feedback and provide input on the grading of student reports
• Buyers Lists: Researched and compiled potential strategic buyers as well as private equity buyers based on EBITDA, revenue and financing stage for various target companies.
• Pitch Books: Bound and otherwise prepared pitch books
• Competitive Analyses: Prepared reports on the competitive landscape of target companies for pitch presentations
May 2015 - Present
Research Assistant at Angion Biomedica Corp
Research Project: Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease
• Prepared formalin and liquid nitrogen for sample preservation; ran statistics and did calculations on AST/ALT levels; handled lab rats and analyzed liver steatosis & fibrosis using NIS-Elements D & Tecan i-Control software.
July 2014 - August 2014
Summer Intern at Exchange Traded Managers Group, LLC
- Investor K-1s: Worked with Wall Street Concept Excel sheets in preparation for Thomson Reuters GoSystems Tax application
- Comparative Analysis of Funds: Prepared comparisons of ETFMG ETFs against similar competitors by compiling data on YTD Performance, Dividend Yield, Expense Ratio, AUM, and Average Daily Volume
May 2014 - August 2014
Nicholas was awarded this badge for 9 achievements.
Click on the stories below to view them.