Follow Ariel’s Progress
Ariel Murphy, of Carbondale, CO, was named to Fort Lewis College's Dean's List for the Fall 2017 semester. Murphy's major is Business Administration. To be eligible for Dean's List, a student must...Fall 2017
Ariel Murphy, of Carbondale, CO, was named to Fort Lewis College's Dean's List for the Spring 2016 semester. Murphy's major is Business Administration. To be eligible for Dean's List, a student mus...Spring 2016
Ariel Murphy, of Carbondale, CO, was named to Fort Lewis College's Dean's List for the Fall 2015 semester. Murphy's major is Business Administration. To be eligible for Dean's List, a student must...Fall 2015
Activities & Affiliations
Ariel Murphy, of Carbondale, CO, attended the Tech-Knowledge Conference 2018 at the Doubletree Hotel in Durango, Colorado on April 27, 2018. Murphy's major is Business Administration. The conferen...Spring 2018
The Redstone General Store
Customer Sales RepresentativeMay 2017 - September 2018
- Cultivated a customer-focused shopping environment by greeting and responding to all customers in a friendly manner.
- Answered questions about merchandise and pricing and guided them throughout store.
- Acted as the town Destination Management Organization through actions such as: local tourist guide, town historian, highlighting other businesses in town, and suggesting lodging during peak season.
- Sold various products to customers ranging from speciality coffees, drinks, candy, snacks, baked goods, basic necessities, and souvenirs.
- Highlighted available store products to new customer enticing them into a purchase.
- Maintained relationships and accounts of local customers.
- Answered customer telephone calls promptly and in an appropriate manner.
- Scheduled weekly inventory deliveries and then supervised the handling of the delivery and the stocking of the inventory.
- Processed cash and credit card payments rapidly and accurately.
- Cleaned and organized the store, including: the kitchen, stock room, displays, and outdoor seating area.
- Worked eleven hour shifts three times a week (open-until-close) and seven hours shifts on the weekends and holidays.Expand ▾
Magic Shine, Inc.
Commercial CleanerMay 2012 - September 2018
- Serviced the Roaring Fork Valley by commercially cleaning offices and community centers.
- Adhered to company policies for appearance, thoroughness and facility security.
- Followed standards and procedures to maintain safe work environment.
- Maintained clean, neat and professional entrances.
- Sanitized counter surfaces in working areas,
- Swept, vacuumed, mopped and buffed floors.
- Cleaned restrooms, including toilets, sinks, counters, and mirrors.
- Collected trash and recycling for disposal and replaced bin liners.
- Informed supervisors when supplies were running low and machines malfunctioned.
Projects, Publications & Classwork