Follow Emily’s Progress
Emily Knowlden was recognized for earning a spot on the Dean's ListFall 2015 - Spring 2017Added by Emily
Emily Knowlden was recognized for graduatingGraduated Cum LaudeSpring 2017Added by Emily
Emily Knowlden was recognized for graduatingGraduated with High HonorsSpring 2015Added by Emily
Emily Knowlden was recognized for earning a spot on an honors listHigh Honor RollFall 2011 - Spring 2015Added by Emily
Awards & Recognition
Emily Knowlden of Horseheads has received a Transfer Achievement Scholarship as a new transfer student at SUNY Oswego. Knowlden, who last studied at Corning Community College, is majoring in market...Fall 2017
Emily Knowlden was recognized for earning a scholarshipHelen and Waldo Longwell Scholarship - Full-time first-generation student from a high school district in Chemung CountyFall 2015 - Spring 2016Added by Emily
Activities & Affiliations
Athletic Board CommitteeMonthly meetings to discuss budget, updates on sports teams, review any issues within the athletic department, discuss new opportunitiesFall 2015 - Spring 2017Added by Emily
SoftballAdded by Emily
Varsity SoftballSpring 2011 - Spring 2015Added by Emily
National Honor SocietyFall 2014 - Fall 2015Added by Emily
Watkins Glen International
Administrative Department InternMay 2017 - Present
- Answering Phones / Making Phone Calls
- Help organize, and work "Kids at the Glen" program
- Group Project with other interns - NASCAR 101 interactive booth
- Research Projects - ex. Youth Initiative Project
Service Machine & Tool Company
SecretaryJune 2015 - Present
- Answered Phones
- Filed Papers
- Greeted Customers
- Created Purchase Orders
- Worked on Excel Spreadsheets
Marketing InternSeptember 2017 - Present
Marketing and Public Relations InternSeptember 2017 - Present
- Answering Phones
- Customer Service Skills
- Assisted with managing the Facebook and Twitter page.
- Ran giveaways on both social media platforms.
- Assisted with press releases.
- Created online form to go on website for a new community program, Heroes Among Us.
Filthy North Racing Motorsports, LLC.
Social Media ManagerDecember 2016 - Present
- Facebook Updates.
- Live video coverage on race weekends.
- Photo Updates.
- Boosting fan engagement and following through various posts.
Oswego State Athletics
Student AthleteSeptember 2017 - Present
- Time management skills.
- Experience in working as a team, and team building skills.
- Working under high pressure situations.
State University of New York College at Oswego
Student AthleteAugust 2017 - Present
Corning Community College
Student AthleteAugust 2015 - May 2017
Athletic Department Student WorkerAugust 2015 - May 2017
- Set up and tear down of all sporting events.
- Managed the concession stand
- Assisted the Athletic Trainer
- Monitored fans - made sure sportsmanship was being followed