Follow Ifran’s Progress
Ifran Xion was recognized for earning a spot on the President's listWinter 2017-2018Added by Ifran
Ifran Xion was recognized for earning a spot on the President's listFall 2017Added by Ifran
Awards & Recognition
Monroe College is pleased to announce that Ifran Xion was named to the Winter 2018 President's List. The President's List is comprised of full-time students who have excelled in their coursework, ...Winter 2018-2019Verified by Monroe College
Monroe College is pleased to announce that Ifran Xion was named to the Fall 2017 President's List. The President's List is comprised of full-time students who have excelled in their coursework, ea...Fall 2017Verified by Monroe College
Ifran Xion was recognized for earning a scholarshipInternational Student ScholarshipWinter 2015-2016 - Winter 2016-2017Added by Ifran
Activities & Affiliations
Information Technology Student Association Club (ITSA)We talk about the latest technologies that are going on in the world right now. Furthermore, we also help other students by fixing their laptop or other devices that can be solved by troubleshooting by the club's IT students. We also discuss on how to make money using cryptocurrencies out there as well visit places and host events related to IT.Winter 2018-2019Added by Ifran
Freelance DeveloperJanuary 2017 - Present
- Web Design/Development
- Server Administration
- Search Engine Optimization
- Website: http://www.ifranxion.me/
FounderOctober 2015 - April 2017
- Project management as a Team Leader.
- Website design and development in latest Web Technologies such as WordPress, Drupal etc.
- Custom/open-source software design and development such as IT Management, ERP software etc.
- Deploying servers and managing it, such as VPS & cloud solutions based on Linux.
- Website: https://www.voidworks.us
Instructional Resources & Technology Services
Web Developer & ITJanuary 2016 - December 2016
- Assist in maintaining College of Education web page.
- Assist with programming issues and redesigning sites in Drupal, using Drupal code, CSS and PHP.
- Works directly with College of Education faculty and staff to solve problems with website functions.
- Reports directly to IRTS Director.
- Also works directly with the Information Technology Specialist (ITS) to provide assistance in the installation of hardware and software and helps assure proper operation of personal computers, peripheral equipment and network system.
- Provides support for faculty, staff and students in the COE as well as performs related duties as directed.
- Website: http://www.uni.edu/coe/irtsweb
Noteware Digital Solutions
Remote Front-End Web DeveloperJanuary 2013 - December 2016
- Helps develop websites in HTML5/CSS3 and Bootstrap based.
- Creates website in Content Management Systems such as WordPress, Asp.net, Drupal and other platforms.
- Website: https://www.notewaredigital.com
Iowa Waste Reduction Center
Web DeveloperSeptember 2015 - January 2016
- Manage and maintain their website, or other things related to Web Programming.
- Help them develop websites for their clients as well.
- Website: http://www.iwrc.org
4axiz USA, LLC
UI/UX InternSeptember 2015 - December 2015
- Design, develop and maintain website for a Startup Company.
- Implement SEO and other web tools for engaging more traffic to the website.
- Website: http://www.4axizusa.com
Core Developer & Server AdministratorFebruary 2012 - October 2015
- Developing and maintaining Company official website along with other web applications.
- Helping them in developing and maintaining their helpdesk and accounting software.
- Assist them in Torrent server deployment and maintenance.
- Running streaming media server and updating contents regularly with the help of regular users.
- Organizing complete FTP upload system so that users can also upload multimedia files.
- Website: http://www.dotinternetbd.com