Student Services Specialist at Thomas University
• Provide full range of student services support to students and the general public by responding to inquiries and requests for information and assistance in person, online or by telephone
• Assist, and inform students with student services processes, procedures and policies: admissions, advising, assessment/testing, transfer information, financial aid, graduation, registration, new student orientation, self-service stations and veteran’s services
• Conduct student transactions and maintaining and updating student academic records utilizing the College information system.
• Assist students in the resolution of issues, concerns and problems
• Communicate with students and the general public to promote the College’s services and programs
• Operate under the FERPA rules for the release of student information to faculty, parents, students, etc.
• Recommend and assist in the implementation of goals and objectives; participating in establishing and implementing unit policies and procedures
July 2015 - Present