Follow Alicia’s Progress
Alicia Soria of Hollister graduated from the University of San Diego on May 28. Soria earned a bachelor's degree in International Business and Spanish. The University of San Diego sets the ...Spring 2017Verified by University of San Diego
Activities & Affiliations
Alicia Soria, majoring in International Business; Spanish and class of 2017, networked with alumni and employers in San Diego on March 24, 2017, through USD's Career Development Center. Alicia Sori...Spring 2017Verified by University of San Diego
Student International Business CouncilFall 2014Added by Alicia
Student Outreach and RecruitmentFall 2013Added by Alicia
University of San Diego
University Center Operations StaffSeptember 2014 - May 2017
• Maintained on-going operations in the Hahn University Center, Student Life Pavilion, and MH - Solomon Hall.
• Managed Information desk by providing customer service, phone assistance, and public interaction.
• Executed set ups such as room configuration and audio-visual for conferences or events.
University Center Operations-University of San Diego
University Center Operations Lead StaffSeptember 2014 - May 2017
• Opened and locked scheduled facilities.
• Managed an area of emphasis to support the coordinated work and community of the UCSA Operations team.
• Managed community events in the department. Endeavors include Padres Games, Staff Banquets and Birthday celebrations.
• Coordinated, supervise, and train student-staff on a formal and informal basis which resulted in greater employee retention by 100%.
• Managed bi-weekly team meetings to review logistics and daily operations of the University Center and Student Life Pavilion, and issues/improvements within the UCSA department.
• Interviewed candidates within the department to fill vacant lead positions.
• Led UCSA staff through daily tasks, listed Above.Expand ▾
University Center Scheduling-University of San Diego
University Center Student SchedulerSeptember 2016 - May 2017
• Point of contact for event request utilizing EMS scheduling software, by scheduling, updating, communicating event needs to vendors and internal staff.
• Kept light book-keeping.
• Maintained public interaction, and observations of room set-ups.
• Managed communications to stakeholders.
• Special projects and other duties as assigned
Kohls Department Store
Sales Associate, Cashier, Customer ServiceJune 2015 - August 2015
• Responsible for answering, transferring incoming phone calls and using the paging system.
• Prepared funds and media for cash registers at opening and closing to ensure financials for the day are at $2000.
• Provided change for registers and collect cash and media pickups; perform register reads and resets to ensure appropriate paperwork is done correctly.
• Processed damaged products and the appropriate paperwork correctly.
• Assisted with inventory cycle count to ensure 100% of the inventory is counted for and corresponds to our system count.