- Vigilantly monitored children's play and educational activities to promote safety and problem solving among preschool-aged children in Barcelona.
- Proficient at working hard to identify and address behavioral and emotional issues early on.
- Cleaned and organized classroom before, during, and after each lesson, meal, and nap time.
- Guided reading lessons and lead the children in songs to improve their grasp of English through hearing it from a native speaker.
- Dressed infants and toddlers and changed their diapers.
- Promoted the use of English in the classroom through simple, engaging conversation.
- Translated daily newsletters and promotional materials from the school's database from Spanish to English, which increases their outreach and accessibility to international families while boosting enrollment.
- Completed other clerical tasks such as converting physical documents to digital forms to improve organization and practicality.
The experience has increased the capacity for patience and remaining calm under pressure while keeping the daycare setting light and playful.