Summer Laboratory Intern at DuPage Medical Group
As the Summer Laboratory Intern, I:
- Compile data and create reports regarding utilization, the return of investment and cost-benefit analyses for the laboratory.
- Proofread and make corrections to the general laboratory procedures.
- Update the laboratory team website with training materials, policies and procedures, and contact information.
- Draft laboratory procedures, standard work documents, and specimen handling guides.
- Create training binders for new hires in Histology, Phlebotomy, and the Technical Lab.