EVP, Director of CRM at Dotglu
Manage the CRM discipline at kbs+. Broad category experience including pharmaceutical, automotive, B2B, beverage, consumer electronics, package goods and QSR. Adept in multiple channels including direct, digital, mobile and social. Current and former clients include BMW, American Express, BMO, TE Connectivity, Goldman Sachs, Dell, Abbott, Diageo and Wendy's.
1. Built and maintain all of BMW North America’s CRM programs including retail, conquest, handraiser and retention. Programs touched over 50% of BMW's 2014 US sales.
2. Analytics-driven approach to program optimization has lowered BMW’s overall CRM cost per acquisition from $500 to $100.
3. Created Customer Journey Maps for BMO (Bank of Montreal) Wealth Management group.
4. Developed go-to-market acquisition and loyalty strategies for American Express Gold and Platinum Consumer and Business Cards.
5. Launched Dell's first ever consumer on-boarding program for E&A and system’s purchasers. Currently the program is paying out at a 5:1 ratio.
6. Created a customer relationship marketing program for Wendy’s - WendyMail. Acquired nearly 2MM members in less than 2 years. Program continues to maintain high engagement metrics, 75% open and 70% click rates, and drive attributable volume into retail.
7. New business wins include BMW, American Express, BMO, Diageo, Abbott, Wendy’s, Rolls-Royce and Dell,
September 2006 - Present