Facilities Maintenance Technican at Thermo Fisher Scientific
• Monitor Facilities and Manufacturing operating equipment on a daily basis, troubleshooting problems and inefficiencies and recommending possible solutions.
• Coordinate the services of outside vendors when necessary.
• Identify existing and potential operational problems and inefficiencies and recommend resolutions.
• Assist in developing and maintaining required documentation including but not limited to blue prints, plans, and permits according to Company procedures and the requirements of external parties.
• Document daily facilities and manufacturing equipment operation and maintenance activities.
• Performed plumbing and electrical repairs