Top 5 Strengths
1. Restorative- I like to solve problems. When something is wrong I want to strive to repair it even if the problem is as big as feeding an assisted living Thanksgiving. Working through and developing solutions comes very naturally to me and I strive to use this strength to the best of my abilities.
2. Futuristic- Dreaming big is an important part of how I succeed as I set my sights for the future high and build my day to day around those dreams. Having big goals lets me really see how the actions of today and the things I accomplish can push me closer to those bigger, sometimes unrealistic ideas.
3. Significance- At the end of the day I want to be known for something good. This makes me very attentive to how people see me in, especially in professional settings. I work to do something positive and want others to be able to see and benefit from the work I have done.
4. Relator- Making personal connections is an important part of how I interact with others. Whether it be customers I may only see once or classmates I see everyday, I strive to develop relationships and relate to those around me.
5. Responsibility- Having a good reputation is a big component to achievement for me. When walking into a room or interview I want to know that the initial opinion I am giving off is one that is positive for those around me. This helps me to strive to be responsible and always push to perform my best for others.