I am a dedicated senior business major at Susquehanna University with an focus in finance. I am also a member of Susquehanna's Honors Program, which requires me to take a more rigorous set of liberal arts courses in addition to my major. During my past junior year at Susquehanna, I spent my fall semester studying abroad in Brussels, Belgium on the CIEE Business+Culture program. In my spring semester, I was inducted into the business honor society Beta Gamma Sigma and was elected President for Susquehannas chapter of Enactus.
This past summer, I expanded my knowledge in finance as an equity research intern at Stifel. This role had me researching healthcare REITs to develop a comprehensive industry report. In this role, I also learned how to develop Excel models and use Bloomberg and FactSet technology.
Equity Research Intern at Stifel Financial Corp. (SF)
• Collaborated with a team of senior analysts to develop ideas and research information for an industry report on healthcare real estate.
• Updated and maintained financial models, including income statements, balance sheets, cash flow statements, and discounted cash flow analysis.
• Managed databases and electronic data services using Bloomberg and FactSet technology.
June 2015 - August 2015
Summer Intern at Prudential Financial Inc. (PRU)
June 2014 - August 2014
Computer Lab Assistant at Information Technology Department
• Observe computers and printers to make sure they were functioning properly
• Assist students with technical needs
• Repair malfunctioning technical equipment in the lab