Student at Husson University majoring in Bachelor of Science in Legal Studies - Pre-Law with paralegal certificates in advanced civil practice and advanced criminal practice
Currently pursuing a BS Degree in Legal Studies.My goal is to become an expert in legal research and writing. I an have interest in Mediation/Alternative Dispute Resolution (A.D.R.), Estates, Wills and Trusts, Intellectual Property law , etc.
* Previous experience and proficiency with matter/case management, document management and billing management software systems, and Microsoft Office Suite.
* Experience in research (both legal and business), data analysis and reports.
* Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and conflicting priorities and to lead and support project management teams.
* Experience working with senior executives in a demanding corporate environment with access to highly confidential and proprietary information.
* Ability to follow oral or written instructions, work without close supervision, and clearly impart information to others.
* Demonstrated ability to interact at a professional level with clients and attorneys.
* Effective communication, organizational, planning, problem solving, multitasking, technology, analytical, judgment and administrative skills.