Intern at LaunchBayC: Student Idea Accelerator at Lehigh University
- Focused on the creativity, ideation, design, prototyping and feasibility components of the accelerator process.
- Validated solutions and created solid customer validation through market research to take entrepreneurial actions and pursue ideas to the next level.
March 2016 - Present
Intern at Neely & Chloe
- Helped compile brand demographics and target markets
- Assisted in developing a comprehensive marketing plan for new and existing product lines
- Wrote weekly blog posts and managed social media accounts
- Participated in brand development through meetings with designers and manufacturers
- Used google analytics to analyze active segments of website traffic and prepared weekly reports
- Learned techniques in merchandising, sales, and product placement
- Launched Bracelets 2 Benefit LLC as a sophomore in college
- Learned both the rewards and challenges of starting your own business
- I support vendors that practice under the Fair Trade Standard, ensuring that the artisans are paid a fair wage and that their communities benefit through economic and social development projects.
- My company supports over 20 organizations, based on customer designation.
January 2015 - Present
Brand Ambassador at Neely & Chloe
* Before "Neely & Chloe, the company was previously known as Neely by VNB
- I analyze trends on campus and I am the face of the company at Lehigh University.
- I research where Neely by VNB will be successful and give feedback on how to make their company stronger and more profitable.
- I promote the brand through social media, while creating a positive image
- Developed brand strategy
- Increased brand awareness amongst fellow peers, athletes, athletic administrators, and staff through one-on-one networking.