Hello, my name is Lowell. I'm an Edgewood College graduate with a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Information Systems. My next step is to land a job as an Entry-Level IT Project Manager and/or IT Project Coordinator. The top three traits I possess are reliable, team worker and adaptable. My main goal is to become a Project Management Professional (PMP) and a Certified Scrum Master (CSM). I'm extremely detailed oriented and possess a low tolerance for disorder due to being on the Autism Spectrum.
- Facilitated a group of up to 15 freshmen students.
- Helped incoming freshmen move into residence halls.
- Registered incoming freshmen for Freshman Orientation.
- Provided social and academic support for freshmen from my group.
- Helped organize events during Freshman Orientation.
Student Technology Specialist II - Technology Assistance Center at Edgewood College
Collaborated with other student workers to efficiently get projects done. Worked closely with the Network & Systems Administrators. Reimaged Dell computers so that they can be either deployed or sold. Provide campus-wide infrastructure support. Troubleshoot Dell & Sharp printers.
May 2015 - December 2016
Mascot - Athletics Department at Edgewood College
Collaborated with the dance team to create a positive & energetic atmosphere Posed for photos with game and families Required to attend all athletic events
November 2013 - November 2017
Practicum Teacher: Mathematics - Madison West High School at Madison Metropolitan School District
• Worked cooperatively with two teachers.
• Helped get students on task.
• Made connections with students.