Founding Chapter Secretary and Director of Membership - The Phi Beta Kappa Society at George Mason University
September 2012 - Present
Manager, Undergraduate Academic Affairs and Programs, Office of the Provost at George Mason University
• Management and/or participation on multiple undergraduate curriculum related committees (Mason Core, Collaborative for Undergraduate Education, Cross College Curriculum, 4-VA working group, SSSAC, University website redesign, APAC, AAC).
• Actively participate in assessment of the Mason Core program.
• Conduct research related to undergraduate curriculum trends and in response to specific issues or concerns.
• Investigate undergraduate academic appeals and provide background and recommendation to Associate Provost regarding response to appeal. Responsible for drafting response and maintaining records related to the appeals process.
• Co-manage annual catalog revision process. Responsible for all academic policies and related content.
• Act as liaison to multiple undergraduate curriculum affiliated offices to provide support and coordinate response to specific issues or concerns (Writing Across the Curriculum, Fellows - Sustainability and Civic Engagement, University Ombudsman, and the Robinson Professors.
• Reconciliation of budgets and processing of all financial actions.
• Coordination and management of two university academic honor societies.
• Coordination of Provost-level academic achievement awards.