Olivia Miller was recognized for Participation in the Summer Research Program
Awarded the Summer Internship Grant to aid in being a data analyst at the Center for International Health Research for Hasbro Children's Hospital in Providence RI.
Summer 2018 -
Added by Olivia
Olivia Miller was recognized for earning a scholarship
Recipient of the Laurel H. and Esther L. Turk Endowed Scholarship for Spanish Language.
Added by Olivia
Spanish Tutor at Modern Languages Department
- Selected via department faculty to become a full-time Spanish tutor for all students.
- Collaborate on grammar and speaking to assist in improvement with Spanish language skills.
August 2018 - Present
Secretary at Student Athlete Advisory Committee
- Represent DePauw athletics as a member of the executive council. - Manage and coordinate meetings, agendas, and committee events.
May 2018 - January 2019
Writing Center Tutor at DePauw University
- Selected via professor recommendations and an interview process to become a writing tutor for all subjects.
- Assess areas of improvement in writing and provide feedback in collaboration with students.
Resources throughout Central Indiana and Delaware County regarding food, women's health, father's health, mental health, safe sleep, breastfeeding, clothing, household needs, housing, nutrition, fitness, and assistance programs.
*Targeted towards low-income persons in search of the right resources for them.
*Designed alongside the WeCare Plus Indiana project with goals to guide women of childbearing age, pregnant and postpartum women with children up to 1 year old, fathers and caregivers in achieving the healthiest lifestyles for themselves and their families.
Olivia was awarded this badge for 2 achievements.
Click on the stories below to view them.