Graduate Assistant/Relationship Manager at Emporia State University Foundation
--Maintain and assist in the management of client relations and resolve issues as quickly as possible.
--Assist in the event planning for all major foundation, presidential, and alumni sponsored events.
--Manage multiple projects in a high-energy environment.
--Experienced with Blackbaud Razors Edge Constituent CRM Database and Microsoft Office Products.
August 2016 - Present
General Manager (Yr 2) District Manager (Yr 1) at College Works Painting Midwest
• Responsible for the financial analysis and profit management of all the branches.
• Personally generated $1,000,000 in revenue through the hiring of two separate 5-7-person teams over
the course of two years resulting in a top 20 employee ranking nation-wide.
• Developed manager’s financial skill sets and how to make decisions based on numbers.
• Interviewed and oversaw the recruiting and hiring of over 90 manager/interns for the Division.
• Managed 12 direct report branch managers resulting in the hiring and training of 100+ new employees.
• Maintained a 96% customer satisfaction rate within the project management of over 270 jobs.
October 2014 - October 2016
Branch Manager/Intern at College Works Painting: Entrepreneurial Internship
• Created and managed an $80,000 business.
• National Customer Service Award Winner 2014 (selected from 1000+ Branches).
• Cultivated a customer base and customized products to meet their needs.
• Negotiated and created contracts personalized to every client’s needs.
• Procured an above average 23% profit margin within cost management systems.
• Selected, trained, and supervised staff throughout each project booked.
October 2013 - October 2014
Payson was awarded this badge for 8 achievements.
Click on the stories below to view them.