Brainery Intern at Holmes Murphy & Associates
• Manage budgets and expenses for participants in the program.
• Coordinate and plan with internal and external leaders for upcoming events, sessions, and activities.
• Assist in creating documents and presentations.
• Manage and organize conflicting schedules.
• Update employees about the program and upcoming events.
• Run and maintain the program’s weekly catering.
• Ensure supplies, water, and refreshments are stocked and accessible.
• Maintain head counts and updates for future events.
• Craft and send emails regarding extracurriculars the Brainery participants can partake in.
• Provide and inform Brainery participants of their weekly quiz scores and session updates.
• Research and contact venues, catering options, gift suppliers, and other miscellaneous necessities for program’s closing graduation event.
• Shadow other employees in the organization.
• Participate in an Intern-U project with other interns located in other offices throughout the nation and present finished product at the end of the internship.
May 2017 - Present