- Responsible for 73 residents in a 21+ upperclassmen residence hall
- Train and supervise one resident assistant in programming, community engagement and academics
- Participate in weekly one on one meetings and staff with the RA
- Advise hall government, assist with budget, programming ideas and community
- Meet with hall president to discuss hall needs
- Serve as a student conduct administrator for conduct/behavioral issues
- Participate in duty rotation
- Respond in crisis situations
July 2014 - June 2015
Resident Assistant at UND Housing
• Create a residence hall community with 70 residents in an upper-classmen hall and build positive relationships with the residents.
• Organize programs for residents based on the Community Model; which includes Live Better, Learn Better, Be Better and Community Traditions.
• Confront situations in accordance to hall policies and university guidelines and mediate conflict within the hall.
• Communicate with Squires and Walsh staff about the shared duty schedule and support the other staffs when necessary.
• Oversee Hall Government and supervise the programs put on by Hall Government and encourage other residents in the hall to attend.
• Organize and supervise programs and games for campers (3rd through 12th grade) who were staying on campus after their camps ended for the day.
• Design door decorations and bulletin boards to create a fun atmosphere within the residence halls for the campers.
• Communicate with counselors to ensure safety of the campers and to make sure they are accounted for before and after camp.
• Enforce summer camp policies with the campers and confront campers who break the policies.