Humanities and Communication Intern at Trine University
• Wrote and developed promotional pieces for several department events including the Humanities Symposia, various speakers and student highlights.
• Created and delivered 2-3-minute introduction at the start of each symposium. Introductions included department announcements and information about the speaker.
• Worked as an assistant to the Event Planning and Promotions class by providing feedback for various questions and helping out with various on-campus events including Walk Into My Future and HAC cup.
August 2016 - Present
Marketing Intern at 2nd Story Marketing
• Created a web site for Women Who Care, a non-profit organization in Branch County.
• Prepared promotional pieces including news releases, media alerts, radio ads, and monthly newsletters.
• Developed content for and updated Coldwater Alternative Medicine and Branch County Head Start’s Facebook page. Developed Monday and Friday posts for the Community Health Center of Branch County.
April 2016 - Present
Marketing Assistant at Trine University
Researched and wrote media content for Trine University’s blog.
Worked with the Director of Communications to create written pieces for Trine University events including press releases, obituaries and media alerts.
Monitored and responded to social media engagements for Trine University.
Scheduled several Facebook and Twitter posts using SproutSocial.
Took pictures and developed content for weekly Instagram posts.
Tracked social media analytics on a monthly basis for more than thirty Trine University Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn accounts.
January 2016 - Present