The purpose and mission of ASME shall be:
1) to represent the Mechanical Engineering department at UD
2) to represent the ASME community at UD and Dayton area
3) to dedicate our knowledge and resources for the benefit of UD and the Dayton community
4) to be involved with events held at UD, both engineering and non-engineering related, promoting the positive values held by the student section
5) to promote the values of UD when representing the student section off-campus
6) to expan...
We, the student chapter of the Society of Automotive Engineers, strive to provide students with hands on experience in engineering, business organization, and leadership in the automotive field. The goals of UD's chapter of the Society of Automotive Engineers are outlined below:
We want to create a community of individuals who all share the same passion in automobiles and the automotive industry by providing professional development and networking opportunities for students looking to purs...
The UD Aero Design, Build, Fly Team seeks to design, build, and fly a remote controlled airplane each year. Some years involve competing in competitions against other colleges while some years involving creating a specific objective for the plan to achieve. Learning manufacturing techniques and principals, conceptual design processes, and technical paper skills key for professional engineering careers are just some of the many important skills students will gain.
Red Scare is a group of enthusiastic UD students united in a common cause: to do whatever it takes to show UD pride through support of The University of Dayton's athletics. Our school is known for its community, and each athletic event provides us with an opportunity to display that unity for all to see. The unbreakable bond that holds us all together has been forged through years of tradition and athletic excellence. With your help, we will strengthen our reputation as one of the toughest at...