Member of the Women's Division I Ice Hockey team.
• Dedicated approximately 50-60 hours a week to athletics amidst carrying a full course schedule
• Focusing on team-building, leadership and time management skills
• Volunteer during practices with local youth within the surrounding community
August 2016 - Present
Customer Service at Willow Tree Florist & Landscaping
My responsibilities as an employee included: • Watering, rearranging and caring for the plants
• Keeping display shelves stocked and clean
• Unloading shipment trucks and pricing all items for customer convenience
• Performing plant deliveries to individuals, funeral homes and hospitals
• Answering phone calls for plant orders, mulch deliveries and other miscellaneous questions
• Running the cash register and preparing end-of-the-day bank deposits
• Performed other customer service related tasks upon request
March 2015 - Present
Kalie was awarded this badge for 5 achievements.
Click on the stories below to view them.