Mindful Living Community (Special Interest Housing)
• Lived in community with twenty to fifty peers dedicated to social justice and solidarity
• Encouraged and educated community on simple living and environmentally sustainable practices and activism
• Completed fifteen hours of community service per semester while a member
• Cooked simple vegetarian meals together, held events and activities like coffeehouses and campus clean-up days
• Guide customers in purchase of cheeses, wines, and other gourmet products
• Create and budget platters for large parties
• Assist in the day-to-day training of new employees while the business changed hands
May 2012 - Present
Lauren was awarded this badge for 3 achievements.
Click on the stories below to view them.