Marketing Intern at ASH Projects
- Responsible for assisting and supporting the Sales Team with creating and
maintaining a variety of marketing initiatives.
- Develop content for promotional materials including direct mail pieces, print and electronic newsletters, web site and social media stories, medial releases, and other materials as needed.
- Coordinating with sales and executive team to translate and create concepts into print, online, and other collateral marketing materials including sales presentations.
- Researching industry-specific sites (blogs, forums, etc.) for product reviews, customer comments, and other relevant marketing information.
- Social Media focus includes: Assist with social media engagement by helping manage ASH projects social channels. Drafting and editing copy for social channels. Monitoring social media web analytics on a weekly basis (e.g. page views, twitter followers), and provide reports of growth and other activity.
- Assist with search engine optimization strategies.
- Marketing/advertising focus includes: Engaging with sales teams on a regular basis to brainstorm
ideas for new and innovative marketing and social media campaigns. Assist with gathering data for marketing reports and supporting a variety of marketing and advertising programs.
- Maintaining marketing program files.
May 2016 - Present
Accountant Assistant at Capable Financial Solutions, Inc.
- Proficient in reviewing and revising client financial portfolios using Microsoft Excel and Word applications
- Handle daily data entries, income/sales reports, sales receipts, and bank account transactions
- Coded payable/receivables, produce invoices, and assisted in preparing monthly financial reports
- Preform various routine adjustments to company documentation, records, and logs
- Double check accounting reports, verify invoices and various documents for accuracy
- Balance entries, organize documents, debits, and credits
- Prepare supporting documentation for auditing whenever customers or auditors require
- Proficient in QuickBooks payroll
August 2013 - Present
Office Assistant/Marketing Intern at Connect Logistics, Inc.
- Website design/maintenance
- Weekly bulletin and Microsoft PowerPoint Presentation
- Process, file, and maintain vendor accounts
August 2012 - Present