Undergraduate Tutor at Loyola University Maryland Writing Center
- Tutor undergraduate students in writing across all disciplines - Serve as a mentor for fellow undergraduate students - Adapt to work with students of various learning styles
January 2018 - Present
Office Assistant at Loyola University Maryland Political Science Department
- Carry out office duties including making copies and scanning documents - Utilize organizational skills to provide assistance to professors in the department - Search databases for articles to support professors research
Intern at the South Coast Center in Westerly, RI. - Aquarium care and management - Environmental education and visitor relations - How to plan and conduct public outreach events - Water quality testing and occasional field work - Administrative task assistance such as; writing, research, data entry and filing
June 2017 - August 2017
Employee at The Picnic Basket
- Developed customer service and register skills and oversaw food preparation
- Worked with a team 5-7 to create a welcoming dining environment
- Utilized communication skills to produce efficient service
May 2017 - August 2018
Margaret was awarded this badge for 4 achievements.
Click on the stories below to view them.