Business Data Analyst Intern at Hewlett Packard Enterprise
• “Future Mode of Operations” project headcount and organizational design analysis to create workforce footprint
• Footprint analyzed by management to facilitate upcoming spin merge with CSC
• Data standardization using MS Excel for headcount analysis and organizational development for the Global Delivery group.
• Mapped employee data using MS Excel to new taxonomies to transition from manual data pull to new gold source tools.
• Worked with international practices, including Asia and Europe, to incorporate specific employee mappings weekly
June 2016 - Present
Statistics Tutor at University of Dallas
Assisted students with statistics homework and projects on sampling, regression, combinatorics, distribution analytics, and inference.
Programmed in R Studio to demonstrate statistical concepts.
January 2016 - May 2016
Policy Researcher at Stewart Title Guaranty Co.
• Retrieved data using Oracle and Microsoft Access to reviewed insurance titles for accuracy and prepare for processing
• Edited cash flow data from database using excel
• Looked up old policy images using Microsoft Access to insure that records matched company criteria
June 2015 - September 2015
Michael was awarded this badge for 2 achievements.
Click on the stories below to view them.