Senior Visual Merchandiser at AutoZone Inc. (AZO)
· Manage all Off Shelf end caps that annualize $13.4 million, in addition to all tasks performed as a Visual Merchandiser.
· Provided stores with direction on how and where to display merchandise by creating planograms with JDA Software.
· Create planograms using the department's strategies in conjunction with best practices for visual merchandising.
· Generate detailed Master Files containing all end cap placements for each store by utilizing Rocket Shuttle and Excel.
· Analyze store, DC and inventory data by processing queries in Rocket Shuttle.
· Provide extensive replenishment sheets with each Off Shelf update.
· Coordinate training sessions among the planogram team to improve processes and procedures.
October 2014 - July 2015
Visual Merchandiser at AutoZone Inc. (AZO)
· Partnered with Category Managers to develop and carry out visual presentation strategies that meet the customer needs and increase sales at the category level.
· Worked with Category Management merchandising Air and Oil Filter categories that annualize 300 million.
· Collaborated with Fixture Buyer to create and order fixtures to enhance the shopping experience and increase sales for categories.
· Worked cross-functionally with Supply Chain to guarantee inventory availability for category updates.
July 2012 - October 2014
Store Manager at AutoZone Inc. (AZO)
· Scheduled all staffing needs to maximize sales during peak hours of business operation.
· Confirmed all planograms were up to date and correctly placed.
· Grew the business, commercial and DIY, from $1.3 million to $1.8 million.
· Performed a multitude of tasks including bank deposits, weekly inventories, and ensuring proper staffing of non-exempt employees.
· Resolved all customer issues regarding purchases, item malfunctions, and service discretions.
May 2010 - July 2012