Research assistant primarily engaging in the testing of children and undergraduates in the COMIC Lab.
August 2016 - Present
Administrative Clerk at Hall Booth Smith, P.C.
• Routine file management including eliminating and properly disposing of duplicates and outdated material in hard filing as well as electronic.
• Mail, fax, or otherwise arrange for the delivery of case-related documents to opposing counsel, court officials, etc.
• Maintain detailed file material including all records relevant to a case.
• Draft formal legal documents as well as the correspondence attached thereto.
• Process accounting requests such as reimbursements or firm check requests.
• Create and update pleadings, investigations, medical records, and deposition indices.
• Transcribe dictation
• File legal documents with appropriate court
• Willing to complete tasks within or outside of job description in order to make sure that any necessary project is completed efficiently and effectively.
July 2016 - Present
Rebecca was awarded this badge for 2 achievements.
Click on the stories below to view them.