My career goal is to plan innovative, organized, fast pace events that stand out from others.I have a desire to be part of an organization that values service, people, integrity, responsibility, motivation and teamwork.
Events and Outreach Intern at Iowa State University Alumni Association
- Assist in planning, set up and tear down of the Cardinal and Gold Gala
- Update and adjust event website as needed
- Create day to day logistical event plan
- Attend client meetings with venue, decorators and caterer
- Utilize software for auction
January 2015 - Present
Game Operations Intern at Iowa State University Athletics
- Assist with event set up, operations and tear down of all Iowa State Athletics events
- Serve as a liaison to officials and visiting teams
- Help execute and manage Big 12 and NCAA athletic events
- Create credentials, signage and various images
- Serve as Event Management Assistant for Iowa State Softball 2014-2015
December 2013 - Present
Student Office Assistant at Iowa State University
- Communicate with faculty and students
- Organize files
- Prepare office and lecture hall space
- Assist with office schedule
- Update office inventory
August 2013 - Present
Sarah was awarded this badge for 2 achievements.
Click on the stories below to view them.