Logistics/Embarkation Specialist - E-4 Corporal at United State Marine Corps
- Operated Automated Information Systems that were utilized throughout the Defense Transportation System to account, track, and interface movement data with load planning programs.
- Prepared supplies and equipment for embarkation to support the movement of personnel, supplies, and equipment via all modes of transportation using both commercial and military assets
- Compiled and maintained logistics support data, computed combat logistics support requirements, and coordinated combat logistics functions in support of task force operations and deployments.
- Assisted with the preparation, planning, and execution of strategic mobility plans in accordance with the Time Phased Force Deployment Data used to deploy and sustain forward deployed forces.
- Maintained a logistics support database to properly plan and prepare for future operations.
- Served as a Subject Matter Expert and trained personnel to prepare aircraft and ship load plans to meet organizational requirements.